Aspen Grove Inn at Heise Bridge is a year-round lodging resort located in the Heise-Kelly Canyon recreation mecca of the Rocky Mountains of
Eastern Idaho, and across the road from the South Fork of the Snake River corridor east of Ririe.
Groves of aspen and evergreens surround our RV & Camp, private cabins, cottages, yurts, a glamper camper, and a Lodge with adjacent The Bunkie-- all with spectacular views.
This beautiful area is home to a large population of nesting Bald Eagles which often fish from The Pond a few feet away and in clear view from the cabins. No fishing or swimming in The Pond please.
For those who love to fish, across the road from the Inn is the best piece of water along the Snake River.
Yellowstone's west entrance is 90 minutes to the north, and GTNP's south entrance is 90 minutes to the east.
In addition to our Famous Borrow Barn with dozens of complementary activities for guest use, nearby summer fun includes a 9 hole golf course, hot springs facility open 10 am to 10 pm in the summer, swimming pools, a 350 foot water slide, rappelling, zip lines, a miniature golf course, a driving range with chipping green, and hundreds of miles of scenic ATV/SxS trails. We are a beautiful 90 minute drive to the north to Yellowstone and a 90 minute drive east through Jackson, Wyoming, to Grand Teton National Park. Bear World is just 20 minutes to the northwest.
Our Borrow Barn book selection is registered with LittleFreeLibrary.org. Enjoy!
Nearby winter fun includes year-round Heise Hot Springs facility open 2 pm to 10 pm in Winter, Kelly Canyon Ski Resort with day and night skiing, 7N Ranch winter tubing and cross country skiing.
Kelly Canyon Ski Hill is 5 minutes up the canyon, and Grand Targhee is 90 minutes away.
Our Nights of Lights Christmas Display is free and not to be missed-- Thanksgiving to mid February.
* Labor Day Free Dinner & CornHole Tournament * Crazy Good Mountain Biking *
* Winter Sports in the Canyon and Region * Late November to Beginning of April * Boating at Ririe *
* Snow Coaches in YNP & GTNP * Youth Art Jam in Idaho Falls 1st Week in August *
* Fresh Cut-Your-Own Christmas Tree * Year-Round Hiking * Breath-taking Fall Colors at Palisades *
* Witness The Palisades Salmon Runs Late August to mid-September * Bird Watching *
** Dark Skies for Late July to mid August Perseids Shower Viewing **
* Morell Mushroom Picking in May * ATV & Motorcyle & Razor Riding mid-April to November 1 *
* Huckleberry Picking mid to late July * World Class Fishing Year Round *
* World Class Rafting mid-May to mid-October * YNP & GTNP Least Busy May and September *
* Idaho Falls Shopping & Museums * Amazing Shows at Idaho Falls Arts Council *
* Concerts and Hockey at Mountain America Centre * Concerts & Sightseeing in Jackson, WY *
* Mesa Falls Scenic ByWay * Opal Finding at Spencer Idaho * Wind Caves in Arco Idaho *
Whether you’re looking for a cabin, cottage or yurt in the woods, or bringing your own camper/RV or renting one ours on site, or a wonderful place for a reunion, a romantic
honeymoon or anniversary, or a weekend getaway, come see us at The Inn.
It is best to call or text us at (208) 523-6339.
Our site manager Scott's phone number is 951-537-7109 or Janel's number is 951-537-7107.
We love to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
LocationClick to open the map
To make pavilion reservations, please give us a call. If you're organizing a family reunion, be sure to ask about our special rates. Also, please contact us to discuss the maximum number of vehicles allowed per pavilion reservation.
No Drugs, No Drunkenness, No Drama All Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Be caring and respectful. This is a peaceful and beautiful spot - breath and smile!
There is NO OFFICE on site. The Main Lodge rents to guests so please do not enter the Lodge, the driveway, or the Lodges front, back, or side yards.
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
* Out of courtesy, PLEASE DO NOT WALK through occupied RV sites as a sort cut. It's there private space.
* ATV's and Side X Sides may be driven on and off property to recreational destinations only. NO RECREATIONAL RIDING ON PROPERTY.
* Summer Peaceful Time - 10 PM to 8 AM / Fall and Winter - 8PM to 8 AM. IF YOU HAVE A LOUD EXAUSTED VEHICLE you must park in the South Field.
* One vehicle per Cabin, Cottages, Yurts, RV, or Tent site. If you have more than one car, then you need to park it in the North or South designated over-flow parking areas. This includes any visitors you may have. Please contact Camp Host to see what location is most suitable location based on weekends events. Never TWO VEHICLES AT ONE SITE even for a short period of time. Cargo trailers must be parked in the South Field, contact Camp Hose first.
* Borrow Barn and Bike Corral: ADULTS ONLY INSIDE! Adult check out only, supervision and adult return required. Adults, please bring back what you borrow with an adult putting items in the spot it was found.
* Except for safety lights, please turn off ALL OUTSIDE lights after 10 PM. Star Gazing is fantastic here.
* The Shower House and Loo-uvre Restrooms are "NO FEE" use. In order to keep these amenities fee-free for our guests, take all your belongings and shower essentials back with you. Rinse out showers and sinks after use. Close shower curtain and hang rug over the shower curtain rod. Please leave these areas clean and tidy for the next guest to use. And ahem…. please use toilet brushes provided if needed, nobody needs to see your business after you use it.
CARE FOR PROPERTY
* No vehicles on lawns, anytime, any ware, anybody! You will be charged $100.00 per broken sprinkler.
* WE LOVE DOGS! There is a $20.00 per pet fee (Except for your personal RV and Tents) Call with your credit card information prior to arrival. We charge substantial fees for any damages. ALL DOGS must be kept on leash at ALL TIMES while on Property - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!! Guests are responsible to pick up after their Pets. We have two Doggie Poo Stations on property, please use them. Please provide your own pick up bags. NO DOGS allowed in POND!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOGS UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE. IF LEAVING PROPERTY TAKE THEM WITH YOU!!!! NO DOGS allowed on any of our furniture or Beds. NO CATS ALLOWED on property.
* NO MOVING OF FURNITURE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE. If you move a picnic table or chair please return it the way you found it.
* Absolutely no hanging, climbing, picking fruit, or flowers leaves or needles. Please visit the children's Play Garden North of RV site #16 to enjoy the great outdoors. Please enjoy the Bunnies from a distance and please don't feed, or harass them.
* No Climbing on waterfall rocks or art work by Hill View Pavilion.
* NO swimming or wading in the Pond at any time. An Adult must be watching children at ALL TIMES while at the Pond.
* No Fishing is allowed in the pond.
* Pedal Boats require CONSTANT ADULT SUPERVISION at ALL TIME! No standing up in boats or moving from boat to boat. No touching or bumping into pond fountain. If we see you breaking the rules WE Will put the boats away….Truly we will!
RV AND TENT SITES
* One small door mat sized rug on grass outside RV or Tent sites. Carpet sized rugs are not permitted on property.
- One tent allowed to share an RV site with a maximum of 8 total guests per site. Addition Tent Fees apply if it is a separate family unit.
* One Tent per Tent site. Maximum of 8 people per site.
* Short 4" tent stakes only on lawns.
* HAMMOCKS - Allowed only in RV sites 3 through 16 and in the Poplars Tent camp sites.
* For your Rigs sake, please turn the Water Hydrant OFF when leaving for the day . ALWAYS disconnect the source of water from your Black Tank, and ALWAYS keep the "Off Switch" for the internal cleaning mechanism. NO DUMPING OF GREY OR BLACK WATER ON GROUND. We have a schedule Pump Service available to dump Black and Grey water. See Camp Host in RV Site #22 for Bi-weekly service schedule.
* Dump Station - Please Pre-Pay Camp Host in site #22 dump fee of $30.00 for Black & Grey Tanks.
OTHER ITEMS TO NOTE
* ALL spigots and faucets on property are potable delicious drinking water and are tested Quarterly. For guests not from the Rocky Mountain states, we are in a high and dry mountain plain. Please stay hydrated and use sun block.
* Please no walking on the Snake River dike located North and Northwest of the Inn property. This is on private property were there is No Trespassing allowed.
* NO WATER BALLONS on Property, they are harmful to our wildlife that visits.
* Lost items that are found are collected. At your request, we will mail them to you at your cost.
* No Password is required for the internet "Lodgeguest". Signal is spotty depending where you are on property. We encourage you to use your phones "Hotspot" or Data instead. Phone signal is spotty and Verizon provides the best coverage area.
* Firewood is available for purchase from Site Manager / Camp Host in RV site #22
* Please ask Camp Host about our monthly AGI Events open to all guests, and for brochures and information regarding local sightseeing activities.
We want you and all of our guests to relax and have a good time here at AGI. We want your stay to be Happy and hope to see you come again and to always be sad to see you go. Now go make some great memories!
ALL ACTIVITIES ON PROPERTY ARE "AT YOUR OWN RISK" - PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
The main number will not be available during the summer season. For assistance during this time, please call 951-537-7107 // 951-537-7109
Please note that only the Cabins are open year-round. The Campsites are only open from March 16th to December 14th.